Sunday, March 23, 2014

Best Buddies Massachusetts Prom!

I absolutely adore this organization!! I've attended several events in connection to Best Buddies so far throughout my reign including the Best Buddies Annual Gala. I also judged the organizations pageant known as the "Miss Amazing Pageant." Adding on to the list is the Best Buddies prom! I had SO much fun dancing and meeting so many friendly people!














SO great reuniting with my girl Sarah! We met at the organizations Gala back in December.

I'm so excited to attend my next event with this organization in May! Meanwhile I'm fundraising for these amazing people that I've met throughout the past few months. PLEASE help me to reach my goal by clicking on the link below:

CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment