Monday, April 7, 2014

More appearances...

Belle of The Ball


On Saturday April 5th, I was off in Boston at a great event known as The Belle of the Ball!! I volunteered as a "personal shopper" for the day which included helping girls find their dream dresses for prom! I loved this event! It was so great to see girls light up after finding everything they needed for the big day! (Wish I had pictures!!)

2014 Varsity Spirit Fashion Show

On Sunday the 6th, I was lucky enough to model some super cute uniforms showcased in the Varsity Cheerleading Catalog- so much fun!!

 

Literacy Day!!

On Monday April 7th, I spent some time at Potter Elementary School in Darmouth, MA! I was lucky enough to be their guest speaker and read to them in honor of their Literacy Celebration!!
 

Is this the greatest welcome sign ever or what!?
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment