Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Best Buddies Hyannis Port Challenge!!

I LOVE the Best Buddies organization so so much!! This appearance involved attending the Hyannis Port Challenge and biking 20 miles for the organization! They treated my sister teen queens and I like celebrities! But more importantly, the smiles we brought to the buddies faces were priceless! I'm so grateful for the many opportunities I've had to work with this incredible organization throughout my reign so far.

I was SO happy to see my girl Sarah from past events I've attended in relation to Best Buddies!

Love her!!





I even got to meet up with Tom Brady to help him give out awards after the kickoff football game before the Hyannis Port Challenge began the next morning!



Anthony, the founder of Best Buddies! He's so great for starting this organization for such deserving people!

Tom Brady's buddy!

All geared up to ride 20 miles! So glad we had time to stop at my favorite beach in the Cape!

10 miles to go!!!!

Almost there!

Mission accomplished! This cutie greeted me with a medal as soon as I hopped off my bike :)

I met some friends along the way! Clay (on the right) fixed my bike!! He's the best!


Do you like what Best Buddies stands for!? Donate to my fund for these wonderful people!! Help me reach my goal by clicking on the link below:

 CLICK HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment