Wednesday, June 11, 2014

MISS USA!!

I was lucky enough to travel to Baton Rouge, Lousiana for the Miss USA telecast!!! I've watched it on TV since I was young so this was crazy to be able to experience in person! And I knew some of the girls competing!

Selfie before leaving for the airport! :)





While I was down south, I was able to shoot with Carter Studios! They're amazing!! I CAN'T wait to see the final shots!!!










I also was able to meet up with Derek Z for a quick interview!




Beautiful view of the Mississippi River!

Check out some of my teen sissys!! I'll be competing against these beauties in the Bahamas!

South Carolina, Alabama, Massachusetts :)

Time for the new Miss USA to be announced!! Did you see me dancing on TV!?

I love my Vermont so much!! Can't wait to room with her in the Bahamas!!

My beautiful sissy Caroline!

She's stunning! I'm SO proud of all of her hardwork! I'm so lucky to have her by my side this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment